Monday, August 31, 2009

In the groove!

The first day of class went well. I just had biology and bio lab. And I got my student worker job back from undergrad. It was kind of like being in the twilight zone... Back at my old job (although they are in a new office!) with most of the same people. It makes this new experience a little less scary! :) All my stuff at work? Literally where I left it 2 years ago. The first thing I saw when I walked into the student room was "My Book of Instructions" - too funny.


Tomorrow I have chemistry, then I have to go to the Y to teach pilates, then back to campus to teach spinning, then a break and then anatomy... a hair cut and hopefully yoga! Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be my most difficult days just because those are the days I have to go to class, go to the Y and teach spinning. I need to pack a bag for tomorrow... back to showering at gyms! *thumbs up* showering in gyms is just so totally awesome, let me tell you! haha. But, there's just no way I'm teaching spinning for an hour and then going to sit in class. Gross. Anyway-- basically I'm trying to procrastinate packing a bag with shower items.


I'm actually kind of tuckered out. I should go to sleep soon. (I don't care if I'm like a grandma or not! :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment