Thursday, August 5, 2010

Step One is DONE!!!!!!!!! =D

Yes!! Today I am officially done finishing ALL of my prerequisite courses for PT school! The angels are singing! I am so, so, so happy to be DONE!!!

After my Physics II final, I hardly knew what to do with myself! I can't believe it. It's been just a couple weeks short of one year of hard work! And, I didn't do too bad, either!

Prob & Stats - A
Developmental Psychology - A
Biology I - B (grrr... stupid professor... I had an 89.4% AND visited him in his office all the time for help!)
Biology II - A
Chem I - A
Chem II - A
Anatomy - A
Physiology - B
Physics I - A
Physics II - A (I'm pretty sure!)

Plus, I had General Psychology (B) from my undergrad stuff.

Unfortunately, my two Bs brought my GPA down from a 3.92 to a 3.89... that really makes me upset, and I know that my GPA is still great, but still- I was SO close to the A in Bio I (and deserved it in my opinion!) that I wish I could've pulled off a 4.0.

This whole process has really been about me proving to myself and to the unknown "they/them" that I am smart and that I CAN do this!

Now- it's time to celebrate! And then Monday I start my last shadowing stint (around 30 hours) and super soon in 2 weeks is the GRE. *EEEEEK*

No comments:

Post a Comment