Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I have an addiction to school/office supplies.

Side Note: Woohoo! I am officially done with all of the requirements for school; I got my bloodwork done today and hopefully will have the titer results in the next couple of days and another big thing can be checked off my "to-do" list. *does a happy dance*

So, I am a sucker for office/school supplies. I could spend hours and spend hundreds at Staples or anywhere where office supplies are sold. I love post-its, tables, folders, sharpies, etc. I love it all. However, since I have such a great love for supplies, I often end up buying a bunch of stuff that I don't use... So, I have decided that this year, I am not buying ANYTHING before I go to class and actually see what I need. That's right, I am cutting myself off from anything school or office supply related.

I did buy one thing, though: a planner. A planner is a must-have item for me; I love writing down what I'm doing and what needs done and checking off the days/items as I go. It helps me keep my head on straight and feel accomplished. And this year, I got a super, super cute planner because I didn't wait until the last minute to find it!

So, this is my oath to you all; I am not buying any school supplies until I see what I actually need!!

1 comment: