Friday, October 15, 2010

In the waiting line...

The anticipation is killing me! Today is School B's early decision interview. I am just dying to hear from them. I just went to their open house this past weekend and absolutely LOVED IT. The school was gorgeous, the faculty were so kind and the students all seemed really happy. In fact, after visiting, I think I'm definitely more interested in School B than School A.

School A's open house is coming up on November 13th (which also happens to be School B's interview day) so I may or may not get to go. But, I just got such a great "gut feeling" about School B, and a lot of people said negative things about School A, so that was sort of a bummer.

The PT building is new and it is off the main campus, but there is a huge parking lot (a big downfall of my undergrad university) and a shuttle that will take you from the PT building to main campus and back during the day. They didn't really seem to have too many options research wise, but I'm not letting that stop me from the overall awesome feeling I got from there. I just was blown away by how "homey" it all felt. I'll admit that I'm more sensitive and I definitely like to be treated like a person and feel like I am a part of something, rather than only be a number. Plus, my parents got to go with me and they loved it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment