Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where has the time gone?

The last time I posted it was in January!! It's July! I can't believe it. Time has been going by so quickly and obviously school has kept me really, really busy.

My spring semester ran from January-April and I had a large course load with my first PBL experience. It was a lot of work, but I really enjoyed my small group and I thought that we worked really well together and I learned a lot. I also had Neuroscience which was a big challenge, but it was really rewarding to understand everything (thank goodness we had our amazing physiology professor to teach us Neuro as well!). We also spent a lot of time in the lab learning all kinds of things like modalities and e-stim and a bunch of other things that I can't even think back far enough to remember!

Today I'm taking my last final of my third semester and the end of my first year. I can't believe it!! We took an 11 credit course all about musculoskeletal dysfunction. Needless to say, it was a LOT and I am so glad that I passed all my tests and have been deemed "ready" to go to my first clinical experience.

I'll talk more about that in another post, because I've got to get my study guide finished for my last final!

No comments:

Post a Comment