Monday, June 24, 2013

Back to school...

Ugh... Back into the classroom today. Although I am glad that acute care is over, there are certain things I will miss about being in the clinic. Just a few more classes and then I am done with all of my schooling! This semester is supposed to be a whirlwind, it's only 7 weeks long and there's a lot to fit in. I have Dysfunction of Multiple Systems (lovingly referred to as Multi-Systems) and my final Research course (time to write that systematic review!), as well as a professionalism course.

It looks like a ton of busy work, but I was happy to see my friends. I'm looking forward to getting these next few weeks out of the way so that I can go on vacation!

Oh! The best part about today is... I'M A THIRD YEAR STUDENT!

So excited to have that designation... Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment