Thursday, December 19, 2013

Studying for the NPTE: My Plan

So, I've decided upon a plan to study for the NPTE and figured I would share it here... I am not sure if this plan will work, but it's what I'm going to try to do.

I have 6 weeks until test day and plan to allot my time as follows:

Day 1 - 12: Neuro (my weakest topic) (two days will taken off for baking holiday cookies and Christmas Day!)
Day 13: Practice Exam 1
Day 14 - 20: Cardiopulmonary
Day 21: Practice Exam 2
Day 22 - 28: Start Musculoskeletal
Day 29: Practice Exam 3
Day 30 - 36: Finish Musculoskeletal
Day 37: Practice Exam 4
Day 38 - 41: Review weaknesses and other small topics
Day 42: Exam Day

I'm hoping by starting with my weakest subject that I will spend the most time with it and then ending with musculoskeletal will help have the most things in my memory right before test day.

We shall see what happens!



No comments:

Post a Comment