Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Time to study for the NPTE

Well, now that graduation day is over, it's time to seriously start planning how I'm going to study for the NPTE. I have the TherapyEd course books and plan on using them as my main means to study. I have a classmate that I am planning on studying with from now until test date; hoping we can keep each other motivated.

My rough draft plan is to start with my weakest subject, which is neuro, then move into cardiopulmonary and finish up with musculoskeletal. Although musculoskeletal is the largest section I hope that studying it closer to the test date will help me remember more.

I feel like I didn't really get to celebrate graduation all that much because this test is looming over me. But, I'm also ready to buckle down and get this very last thing done and over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment