Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pumped about my new work bag!

tic tac tote: verabradley.com
This is such a trivial post... I don't even care. After looking around for the past two months, I finally purchase my work bag. I've been looking incessantly online and in a ton of stores... Not really sure what I was looking for, other than I knew I wanted it to be something large enough to hold a binder and some other items.

Well, I finally decided on this beauty from Vera Bradley. I am not a person that likes spending a lot of money on something, so it was quite the ordeal that I allowed myself to buy this. ;)

But, I think I'm in love.... And I'm about to pack it full of all my things right now. It has a thousand pockets on the inside and it zips shut which is a nice plus. A couple of the other totes I was considering just had a button closure, and the one was actually almost impossible to do in a timely manner when I tried it out at the store.

Anyway, now I'm sad that my binder doesn't match, but what's a girl to do? These are the things that keep me sane while work is keeping me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment