Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to From the Classroom to the Clinic! This blog has been a thought in process for quite some time, and I am finally bringing it to reality.

When I decided that I wanted to change my entire life and become a physical therapist it was a really scary, although exciting, thing. I spent hours on the internet looking up all the information I could about physical therapy and the schooling that you go through. Although I found some great information sources (I personally recommend the forums over at www.studentdoctor.net - they are great!) I was surprised that there wasn't really that much out there.

So, with that in mind I decided that I wanted to document my entire experience of physical therapy schooling from the moment I decided I was going to change my life (before I knew PT was the answer) all the way through to my graduation day (I hope!)

I only hope to shed some light on the wonderful world of physical therapy through this and document my own struggles and victories as I go through this amazing learning experience.

Come, join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment