Thursday, August 4, 2011

The search for the perfect backpack

So, as school is closing in closer and closer and I should be thinking about important things (i.e.; buying my anatomy book, buying a new laptop, etc) I am instead debating on what wonderful and amazing backpack will help me meet all my schooling goals.

I have a couple of backpacks, however, they have seen their fair share of destruction throughout my high school and undergrad career. I bought a new backpack when I went back to do my pre-requisite work, however, it's not very large and I ended up using some of my other old backpacks in place of it...

I am extremely picky when it comes to backpacks... I can't simply go into a store and choose one at random and walk away... I usually have to look for weeks, multiple times debating over whether it should be one pocket or two pockets, too many zippers, not enough. Are there hiding spots? Do I want hiding spots? Are there places for me to put my pens? Do I need a pencil case?

The questions are endless and so, unlike most may think, the search for the right backpack is quite an investigative adventure that takes some time. I hope I can pick one before the 29th. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment