Saturday, May 18, 2013

HALFWAY Through ClinEd Two!!

Yesterday I had my midterm review with my CI. Overall, it went pretty well. We had a really nice discussion about things, but I felt like she rated me much lower than what we talked about as to where I am currently. Oh well. I know I have room to grow and that's always a goal to work on. To be honest, I am getting a little tired this time around with clinical. I am just feeling burnt out and tired. I am trying very hard to stay very positive, because I don't want to be negative, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited every time Friday rolls around. I never felt that way with my first clinical, and it's not that I don't like acute care, I just don't love it...

     Here's to hoping the rest of the clinical goes smoothly and it's week 10 before I know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment